How It Works
Stadium applications have three main areas of responsibility:
- Pages contain controls that display data and that users interact with.
- Connectors connect to data sources to fetch, add or change data.
- Event handlers and scripts use actions to:
- Assign data from connectors to controls
- Retrieve data from controls to pass on to connectors
- Dynamically change control properties and data
Event handlers are triggered by events. When events fire, they run their event handlers. Examples of events:
Stadium applications are designed in Stadium Designer and hosted on Stadium Application Manager.